Digital Platforms Executive – new role in dynamic financial services organisation. Focusing on Sitecore content management. Hybrid working.
This dynamic financial services organisation is a really exciting place to work. The marketing and communications team is actively growing and they are looking for a digital marketer/web manager to join the team. In this role, you will mainly focus on content and web management of their CMS, Sitecore. The role will also support the management of their CRM, Salesforce, however this will only be around 10-15% of the role.
On a day-to-day basis, the Digital Platforms Executive will:
- Maintain and develop the web content, considering: UX principles, CTAs SEO, metadata, layout, formatting, and navigation.
- Manage workflows for the development and publishing of new content, ensuring branding, consistency and compliance are adhered to.
- Monitor website KPIs and produce details reports for the team
- Support on bug fixes and testing
- Act as the first point of contact for the website and respond to any queries
- Implement SEM strategies, including SEO, paid and organic
- Ensure salesforce is maintained and accurate
- Run Salesforce reports, as needed
The role offers excellent career progression and hybrid working.
You will have at least 2 years of Content Management System experience, ideally Sitecore. Experience of FS or professional services is ideal; however the firm are open to wider backgrounds, providing you have strong Sitecore experience. An understanding of working in a regulated environment is a plus! Experience of Salesforce isn’t required and training can be provided however experience of other CRM systems would be helpful.