Senior CRM Database Manager – head of team role rolling out a new CRM system in major international law firm.
This international law firm has a great culture and thrives on innovation. In the Senior CRM Database Manager role, you will head up a small team and be involved in implementing a highly innovative new CRM system.
In particular the role will involve:
- Championing the use of the new system and drive behavioural change;
- Monitor KPs around data, user adoption rates and quality of data;
- Embed the system into marketing and business development activities;
- Ensure GDPR compliance around the system and data;
- Roll out upgrades and improvements.
You will have significant CRM experience gained in the professional services sector. Excellent project management skills are essential as well the gravitas to influence and persuade senior stakeholders.