Senior CRM Database Executive at an International Law Firm. Intapp CRM system focus. London based with hybrid working. Salary up to £50,000.
We are working with a technology focused international law firm, who are looking to integrate more data driven analytics into their marketing and BD. As part of this, they are introducing a new CRM, Intapp, and are keen to recruit a Senior CRM Database Executive to champion this new system.
They are at the early stages of this implementation project, so the role will be heavily involved in this migration. The Senior CRM Executive will also configure the system and encourage the wider firm to get involved.
Key duties of the Senior CRM Database Executive include:
- Overseeing upgrades and integrations such as Vuture, Introhive etc.
- Developing bespoke reports and dashboards for the BD and Marketing team
- Managing the roll out of the new CRM system, working closely with IT and the wider BD team
- Developing training materials and sessions for users across the business
- Developing KPIs for users on the quality of data and usage rates
The role would suit an experienced CRM Executive looking to take a step up and manage a vital roll out. Experience of Intapp or a comparable systems such as Salesforce, InterAction or any other major professional services CRM systems, is essential! Data analysis skills would also be desirable.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a major project, and join a firm who really appreciate the use of data! On top of that, the firm offer great training and development and we have seen people progress in this team before!