CRM Manager – leadership role in international boutique law firm managing the firm’s CRM database (LexiNexis InterAction) and marketing systems. International remit. Hybrid working.
This international boutique law firm is going through a major strategic change and as such this will be a really exciting time to join the marketing and business development function. This CRM Manager role will lead on the management of the firm’s CRM Database (LexisNexis InterAction) and Vuture (e-marketing).
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the firm’s CRM strategy in line with the firm’s objectives;
- Create and implement a plan to promote best practice around CRM;
- Change management – educating the firm around the importance of the utilising the CRM database;
- Encouraging the use of the CRM database including training and support;
- Researching and implementing improvements and enhancements;
- Employ data and reporting to underpin strategic decisions;
- Using Vuture to support on email campaigns, events and mailings;
- Work with the global IT team to develop CRM in the global regions.
- Potentially working on large-scale database projects;
This role requires a candidate that meets the following requirements:
- Proven track record of working with CRM system (Ideally InterAction) within professional services;
- Understanding how CRM underpins business development strategy;
- Ability to influence and promote the use of the CRM system in a global organisation;
- Knowledge of CRM integrated, web-based marketing technology platforms.