CRM Data Steward role at a well-known UK Law firm on a 3-month FTC. London, Hybrid working.
A well-reputed UK Law firm is looking for a CRM Data Steward on a 3 month FTC with the opportunity to make it permanent. This role will work alongside the CRM Manager to provide CRM support as well as working alongside the marketing and business development team.
Duties of this role will include:
- Managing and developing the integrity of the CRM system – InterAction
- Extracting data and preparing reports.
- Carrying out imports of new contacts and companies to InterAction.
- Supporting the CRM Manager with training sessions and preparing presentations
- Acting as a point of contact for general CRM queries including managing the Interaction inbox
The ideal candidate should have excellent attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse data. Some IT and CRM database experience in particular InterAction is preferrable but not essential.
To submit your interest for the role please send your CV to [Register to View]