CRM Executive role in market leading accountancy practice – diverse, challenging and rewarding role, London-based paying up to £30,000. Initial 12 month FTC.
CRM Executive role within the marketing and comms team of this top accountancy practice. This role will support on the management of Salesforce, which was implemented last year and has been well received across the business. The role will also support the marcomms team on digital projects, such as website management. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop as the firm grows. It is an initial 12 month FTC but could grow further.
The role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the CRM system across the firm.
- Providing training to the business on the use of the system
- Running searches and data audits
- Generating dashboards and reports when needed
- Supporting the marketing and comms team with the website
- Supporting with email marketing
You will have worked with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce. This role could suit a CRM assistant looking for a step up and new challenge. Experience of Hubspot and data reporting would also be desirable.