This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Communications Manager
Senior Communications Manager – 12 month maternity cover role in major international law firm. Mix of media relations, internal communications and social media.
This ambitious mid-sized international law firm is top of its game in a number of niche areas and boasts a down to earth culture where you can really make your mark.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, this Senior Communications Manager role will cover maternity leave for 12 months. On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve:
- Working with the different practice groups to support their business development efforts with proactive media relations;
- Managing the firm’s approach to internal comms including channels, content and key messaging;
- Providing strategic direction for the effective use of social media particularly LinkedIn and Twitter;
- Playing an advisory role to the leadership team on crisis communications;
- Supporting the firm’s overseas offices with their communications efforts;
You must have broad communications experience including media relations, external comms and internal comms experience gained in a professional services environment and be available to start in April.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at [Register to View] [Register to View] or contact her on 07976 659 170.