Senior PR & Communications Manager – new head of team role in innovative law firm. Media relations focus. Hybrid working.
This innovative mid-sized law firm has really invested in its marketing function of the last couple of years. The marketing team offers a collaborative and creative environment that is equally flexible, transparent and friendly. This role is a new senior level to really drive forward external communications at a strategic level.
The role focuses on media relations and day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering PR plans for each sector group;
- Bringing and nurturing established media relationships across national, legal and industry press. Industry press will include insurance, financial services, tech and retail/consumer;
- Monitoring the press and opportunity spotting;
- Working with partners on media training and preparing them for interviews;
- Crisis management;
- Managing the firm’s agency relationships;
- Creating and advising on the use of creative content;
The successful candidate will have significant experience gained at a senior level. This will have been gained within a at a major professional services firm (preferably a law firm). You will have excellent writing and editorial skills and the ability to influence and persuade partners.