PR Executive role in a popular international law firm, with a great presence in creative sectors. London with hybrid working. Salary up to £40,000, but open to discussion.
A mid-sized, international law firm is looking for a PR Executive to join its team. This firm, who is at the top of its game in several sectors, retains a strong culture and is going through a period of positive change. In this PR Executive role, you will sit within the firm’s Marketing & Communications team and will develop strategies for brand and profile raising. The team are looking for someone who they can support in their development, with a view that the role will progress to Senior Executive in 12-18 months.
The PR Executive responsibilities will include:
- Designing and executing PR plans and strategies for your sector groups;
- Working with the PR Manager and PR agency to ensure effective media relations;
- Writing press releases and communication and press packs, and other PR materials;
- Monitoring media daily for PR and commentary opportunities;
- Building relationships with journalists to proactively generate PR opportunities;
- Uploading press releases to the firm’s website and distributing PR content across social media;
- Writing award submissions; and
- Managing ad-hoc tasks and doing general ad-hoc administration.
The successful candidate will have previous PR and media relations experience in a B2B environment, preferably acquired within a law firm or other professional services firm. Experience of using PR systems, media databases and monitoring services is essential. Naturally, you will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with close attention to detail. You must be confident and persuasive when liaising with journalists and lawyers, often at a senior level. Experience with social media and data analysis would also be desirable. French language skills would be helpful but are not essential!
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at [Register to View]