Internal communications senior executive on a 6-month fixed-term contract based in London at a well-reputed law firm. London based, hybrid working.
An international law firm well recognised in the market is seeking an internal communications senior executive to join their busy marketing communications team. This role will help deliver a steady flow of internal communications while other team members focus on additional projects. You will be supported by the team’s marketing communications assistant. There is room to help develop and the assistant in the team.
The role holder will:
- Coordinate the scheduling of all internal comms
- Provide best practice guidance to stakeholders in the business
- Assist the Change Comms manager with proofreading and drafting copy
- Assist with designing content for T20 Town Halls and major events
- Manage content and delivery of events and webinars
- Implement internal crisis comms
Experience within professional services ideally a law firm is required for this role. The candidate should have experience using Vuture. Excellent proofreading and copywriting skills would be essential.
If this role is of interest, please send over your CV to [Register to View]