Client Listening Manager – leading on client listening and client feedback in mid-sized law firm. Hybrid working. Good work life balance.
This innovative mid-sized law firm has really invested in its marketing function over the last couple of years. The marketing team offers a collaborative and creative environment that is equally flexible, transparent and friendly. In addition, the firm is very client focused with clients commenting about how approachable everyone is!! The Client Listening Manager role is part of promoting this experience by managing the feedback and insights programme.
On a day to day basis the Client Listening Manager will:
- Establish effective processes for capturing and analysing client feedback and intelligence;
- Promote a culture of continuous client listening throughout the firm;
- Conduct client feedback interviews;
- Play an advisory role to the business around client listening;
- Report findings from client listening including action points, follow up and tracking;
- Manage a junior resource.
You will have strong client feedback and client listening experience gained within professional services as well as the gravitas to influence both internal stakeholders and clients alike.