Client Relationship Executive role in the BD and Marketing team of a top law firm. London with hybrid working. Salary up to £42,000.
This prestigious and globally renowned law firm is looking for Client Relationship Executive to join their growing BD and marketing team. The role will get involved in a range of client development and key account initiatives, supporting Senior Managers in the management of the firm’s most important clients. This will look at the full client relationship lifecycle from strategy to feedback and also support with sector specific planning.
Key duties include:
- Supporting with relationship management for a few select key clients
- Monitoring and tracking the firm’s relationship with clients
- Creating reports for clients around D&I, CSR, financials etc.
- Maintaining key contact lists
- Supporting with sector plans and targeting
The role would suit a Business Development or Client Development professional who is looking to specialise in client relationship management. Experience of the professional services or financial services sector would be desirable although legal would be ideal!