Campaigns & Social Media Manager – varied role working on fully integrated campaigns in well-known global law firm. Social media element. Hybrid working.
This ambitious global law firm has always prided itself on its sophisticated approach to marketing and is now expanding its marketing communications function. In this Campaigns & Social Media Manager role, you will work on large scale campaigns and develop the social media strategy.
You’ll also enjoy a flexible hybrid working environment with three days at home.
The role will involve:
- Running large scale firm-wide campaigns on topics such as ESG, sustainability and diversity;
- Rolling out global campaigns to the EMEA region;
- Working with the practice and industry groups to develop marketing and campaign plans to support the firm’s business objectives;
- Using a variety of channels including thought leadership content, events, video, podcasts, blogs etc.
- Developing and managing the social media strategy, ensuring that social media is integrated into each campaign.
- Encouraging the partners to use social media and build their own profiles;
- Developing the use of paid social media advertising etc;
- Setting KPIs and measuring campaign performance;
You will have a proven track record of running large scale campaigns in a professional services environment. In particular, you will have a good understanding of social media and how this can be used to generate engagement. You will have excellent writing and editing skills and strong project management skills. You will be comfortable influencing and persuading partners to try new approaches to marketing and campaigns.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email