Marketing Business Development Manager. Newly created role in a major global law firm. This exciting opportunity will lead on the marketing and business development for the firm’s newly formed Sovereigns practice. Supporting a dynamic and engaging Partner group, this is a great opportunity to advance your career. The firm embraces innovation and new ideas as well as encouraging creativity in how they go to market. A full mix and varied marketing business development manager role that would be ideal for someone that enjoys working on bids. This firm proactively promotes people in BD as well as offering excellent training and development. Key responsibilities include:
- Business Development planning.
- Targeting and cross-selling initiatives.
- Thought leadership and marketing campaigns.
- Working on bids and credentials, ensuring the content is compelling.
- Liaising with Partners and BD colleagues globally to ensure cross-selling of this new group.
You will have solid previous experience in working in a business development/marketing environment, preferably in a major law firm. You must demonstrate a solid understanding of marketing and business development processes, and prior knowledge of sovereign wealth funds world would be advantageous.