Business Development Manager IP & Data
Business Development Manager IP & Data role within a leading London law firm is a great opportunity to work with market leading lawyers who work collaboratively with the BD team. This role is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive BD plan both locally and Internationally. You will also work closely with other BDMs across the firm to ensure cross-practice market saturation. Responsibilities include:
- Working with Partners to develop business plans.
- Conduct market research to identify gaps in the market, and opportunities with both existing and new target clients.
- Be client facing and build credible relationships with clients and business networks.
- Devise and implement client plans. Identify opportunities for growth across practice groups, sector groups and geographies.
- Lead on strategic pitches with the support of the pitch team.
- Lead on relevant thought leadership projects ensuring each is underpinned by a solid sales plan.
This ambitious firm is a fantastic employer, and offers a great place to work. The culture is different to many other law firms, and the BD team is well-respected. Career progression is actively offered and this is a great opportunity to work somewhere you can really make a valuable contribution. The ideal candidate will have gained similar BD Manager experience in another law firm, or similar partnership environment such as accountancy.