Business Development Lead role aligned to the mining sector in leading global law firm. Full mix role with key account focus. Hybrid working. To £90,000 + bonus.
This well-known global law firm is a real challenge to the magic circle and enjoys a great culture. It is looking for a senior business development manager to take the lead on all business development and marketing activities for the firm’s mining sector. The role will also have a focus on managing some of the sector’s key clients.
Working across the EMEA and US region, the role will involve:
- Playing an advisory role to partners in their client relationship management activities of the group’s key clients;
- Managing a number of key clients in the mining sector;
- Coaching partners in their pursuit of new business;
- Develop profile raising initiatives within the mining sector such as thought leadership;
- Immersing yourself in the mining sector to understand trends and issues, and taking opportunities to partners.
You must have significant business development and client relationship management experience in a leading international professional services firm and be comfortable in a client facing role. Experience of the mining sector is highly desirable for this role.