Business Development Manager – varied role in leading national law firm. Key account focus, managing two large accounts. Great role for a Senior Exec stepping up.
This major national law firm is a leader in the insurance sector. This Business Development Manager role will give you real variety as well as the opportunity to develop your skillset in key account management. You will be aligned to the firm’s non-insurance areas – real estate, employment, immigration etc and manage all the marketing and BD for those groups. Additionally, you will also manage two large insurance accounts so will have the chance to be client facing.
You’ll work with a really enthusiastic group of partners where you can have some quick wins! You’ll also enjoy a good work/life balance with hybrid working.
Specifically the role will involve:
- Work with the Head of Business Development to support the development of the key client programme;
- Specifically manage two of the firm’s largest insurance clients; this will involve cross-selling, reporting and client reviews;
- Develop and implement marketing and business development plans for the non-insurance groups;
- Play a coaching and advisory role to the partners on their business development activities;
- Run campaigns, events and other profile raising initiatives.
This is a great role for a Senior Business Development Executive looking to step up. You will have strong marketing and business development experience gained in the legal sector. Those from the insurance sector will also be considered.