Bid Manager – 12 month maternity cover role in prestigious global law firm aligned to the firm’s alternative legal services offering.
Interim Bid/Pitch Manager in this leading global law firm which offers a great culture and the possibility of a permanent opportunity in 12 months’ time.
This role is specifically aligned to the firm’s alternative legal services offering and will work with senior stakeholders in that team. On a day-to-day basis the role will involve:
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the firm’s alternative legal services offering;
- Developing the strategy for each bid;
- End-to-end bid management from go/no go to pitch debriefs;
- Project managing the bid response including coordinating, writing and editing content;
- Coaching pitch presentation teams;
- Developing standard materials and infrastructure to support pitching activity;
- Scoping pitch opportunities;
- Promoting bid best practice;
The team is a busy role and so there is the possibility for the role to become permanent role if the team expands over the next 12 months.
You will be available immediately and have bids and pitches experience within professional services and ideally a law firm. You will have excellent project management and influencing skills.