Marketing & Business Development Manager role in highly regarded mid-sized law firm based in Exeter. Under strong leadership the marketing, communications and business development team has strong buy in from the Partners. Working across the firm’s full-service legal offering, this role is a great fit for someone energetic and dynamic who wants to really add value to the continued growth of the firm. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to create a new strategy for the region whilst being supported by a larger team and in the context of an international law firm. Responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with clients, prospective clients and intermediaries across the South West to support the growth of the business
- Devise and implement campaigns and engaging content to raise profile and help win new business
- Oversee marketing events including seminars, hospitality and exhibitions
- Provide support and advice on bids and tenders working closely with the bids team
- Involvement in the firm's client development, client listening and intermediary programmes
- Oversee the production of literature including client newsletters and bulletins
This is a great role for an experienced Business Development Senior Executive or Manager looking for a new challenge. The firm has ambitious plans for growth and this is an opportunity for a self-starter with excellent communication and persuasion skills to be part of that process. The ideal candidate will ideally have worked as a marketing/business development professional in a law firm.