Business Development & Marketing Manager – exciting new appointment in leading litigation funding consultancy. Hybrid working.
This international provider of litigation funding services is actively expanding and looking to break into new markets, products and services. As part of this, it is looking to recruit a new Business Development & Marketing Manager. In this first time appointment, you will work closely with the sales team and case managers to develop business not only from law firms but from corporates too.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to develop a business development and marketing capability and to really add value to a growing business.
Day -to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the sales team and case managers to develop and execute business development plans;
- Market research and opportunity spotting around potential new jurisdictions, new products and services and new types of clients;
- Come up with ideas to strengthen relationships with existing clients;
- Develop best practice and process around client relationship management;
- Develop thought leadership and campaigns to target new groups of clients;
- Utilise the full marketing mix to execute targeting initiatives including events, social media advertising, email marketing and video.
You will have extensive experience gained in either professional or financial services. Ideally, you will have had exposure to either litigation funding or investment funds. This is a great role for an established business development manager who is looking for something a little bit different where they can have real impact.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email