Senior Bid Manager – brand new growth role in one of the world’s largest law firms. Senior level strategic role. Opportunity for remote working.
This global law firm has a great culture and thrives on innovation. It also boasts and impressive blue chip client base. In response to client demand, the bid team is actively growing. Working on the firm’s most important strategic international, this new appointment of a Senior Bid Manager will lead on large scale bids and proposals end-to-end.
On a day-to-day basis the role will involve:
- Leading and playing an advisory role on bids. This will include:
- pipeline preparation;
- including creating differentiated value propositions;
- drafting high quality content;
- dress rehearsals;
- bid feedback.
- Championing best practice on bidding;
- Working on ad hoc projects around best practice, toolkits and process improvement;
- Monitor the market for innovations around bid management.
You will either be a Senior Bid Manager looking for a new challenge or a highly experienced Bid Manager looking for a step up into a more senior role. Experience of the legal sector is preferred although those with experience in wider professional services – a large accounting, consulting or real estate consultancy will also be considered.
You will have the gravitas to be able to challenge partners to think differently and bring innovation to bidding.