Part-Time Business Development Manager – brand new role to develop the ESG/sustainability offering for a prestigious global law firm. International remit.
This ambitious global law firm has always prided itself on its sophisticated approach to marketing. It has invested heavily in its marketing and BD function with a number of new roles. This includes a Part Time Business Development Manager role aligned to ESG and sustainability. The role will ideally be recruited on a four day a week basis, although full-time candidates will also be considered.
The role will involve taking the lead on develop the ESG/sustainability BD plans for the EMEA region. Additionally, you will feed into the global ESG effort. You will work across cross-sector and cross-practice with a particular focus on finance and energy.
It has excellent long-term potential for growth and development. You could even potentially build up a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing the business development and marketing plans for ESG offering:
- Be the go-to person for all ESG matters;
- Developing the brand and key messaging for ESG;
- Innovation and ideas around campaigns and initiatives;
- Monitoring market developments and opportunities;
- Playing an advisory role to partners around targeting opportunities;
- Feeding into major firmwide projects;
You will have really solid experience gained within a major professional services firm. Experience of working in ESG and/or sustainability is highly desirable or at the very least a keen interest in the area. You will be full of creative ideas and have the ability to influence and persuade.