Senior Business Development Manager (Disputes) – leading a small BD team aligned to disputes globally in mid-sized international law firm. Hybrid working.
This global boutique law firm offers a refreshing alternative to the magic circle in terms of culture and hours. Its disputes practice is world leading in a number of sectors including transport, construction, energy and real estate.
In this Senior Business Development Manager role, you will lead business development globally for the disputes practice. The role is a mix of strategic and operational and will involve:
- Working with the regional disputes practice group heads to develop the BD strategy for each sector;
- Creating and implementing thought leadership campaigns, utilising different channels such as events, digital marketing, awards etc;
- Advising partners on growing client relationships. This will include identifying opportunities, encouraging cross-selling and participating in client reviews/feedback;
- Project managing cross-border bids and proposals;
- Leading, developing and managing a small team.
You will have significant business development gained in the legal sector. Ideally you will have a keen interest in dispute resolution/litigation and some exposure to the following sectors: transport, construction, energy and real estate. You will be comfortable playing an advisory role to partners and have the ability to influence and persuade.