Business Development Manager/Senior Executive – 12 month FTC role focusing on the Africa market in global law firm. Hybrid working.
This global law firm enjoys a great culture that embraces diversity as well as interesting and challenging work. In this 12 month fixed term contract, they will consider someone at either Business Development Manager or Senior Business Development Executive role to cover maternity leave. You will sit within the firm’s international markets business development team. A large part of the role will involve working with the firm’s Africa practice to build relationships with African law firms.
The role is a varied role including preparing partners for meetings with best friend firms, cross-selling, events and client comms. The role will involve minimal pitching.
On a day-to-day basis the role will involve:
- Supporting implementation of the India and international BD plans;
- Preparing materials for key BD strategy meetings;
- Working with partners to identify opportunities, including follow up and tracking;
- Advising and supporting partners on targeting and cross-selling initiatives with local law firms;
- Leading the organisation of events in London and Africa;
- Managing directory submissions for Africa.
You will have really solid marketing and business development experience gained within professional services. This will have ideally involved exposure in an international environment. You will enjoy hybrid working and excellent benefits.