Business Development Manager – 14 month maternity cover contract in innovative international law firm. Corporate/private equity focus. Hybrid working.
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture as well as its expertise in the tech sector, working for some of the biggest clients in the sector.
In this Business Development Manager role you will be available immediately for a 14 month contract to cover maternity leave. You will be aligned to the firm’s international corporate and international tax groups, with a particular focus on private equity and venture capital. This is a full mix role including bids and campaigns:
The role will involve:
- Playing an advisory role to partners and encouraging targeting and cross-selling;
- Running targeting initiatives and campaigns;
- Working on key client initiatives to grow revenue from the group’s key clients;
- Leading on bids and proposals, working with the bid team to create winning propositions;
- Profile raising and communications initiatives;
- Managing an executive.
You will be available immediately with the confidence and flexibility to get stuck in quickly. Some experience of corporate/private equity would be ideal for this role.