Business Development Manager – 12 month contract in innovative mid-sized law firm. Aligned to the corporate group. Hybrid working.
This mid-sized international law firm is a breath of fresh air and a real alternative to the large global law firms offering a good work/life balance and an environment where innovation thrives.
In Business Development Manager role, you will be aligned to the firm’s corporate practice group. The role is offered as a 12 month FTC but the marketing and BD function is actively growing so there could be further longer-term opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Working on the corporate group’s BD activity plans;
- Supporting on key account activities;
- Market research to identify leads and opportunities;
- Developing client communications, content and other profile/brand awareness activities;
- Playing an advisory role to partners and preparing them for BD meetings;
You will have a solid track record in a business development role within the legal sector and ideally have a strong knowledge of the corporate world. You will have excellent partnership management skills and be organised and self-motivated.