Business Development Manager (Disputes) – full mix role with client facing CRM element in major international law firm. Great culture with flexible working.
This leading international law firm is top of its game in a number of key areas and the marketing/BD team is really collaborative and close-knit. This role is a busy role with a focus on running campaigns. Increasingly the role will also involve being client facing and working on key client initiatives.
You will specifically be aligned to commercial litigation, arbitration, commercial crime and the regulatory sub-groups. On a day-to-day level, this will involve:
- Leading on the development of new product offerings;
- Playing an advisory role to the international offices;
- Running fully integrated campaigns, playing an advisory role on topics and content;
- End-to-end bid management;
- Running client feedback interviews;
- Managing one of the disputes group’s key clients;
- Advising on profile raising initiatives such as client communications, public speaking and media opportunities, advertising and directory sumbissions.
You will have a solid track record in business development within a law firm, and will ideally have worked with litigation/dispute resolution teams. The role will suit an existing manager looking for a new challenge or a senior BD executive looking for their first step into a manager role. You should possess strong project management skills. In addition, you should be willing to challenge lawyers with the desired outcome of influencing change and innovation.
This firm is truly invested in diversity and inclusion and offers an exciting and rewarding working environment.