Business Development Manager, Investment Funds – exciting client facing role in top rated investment funds team of international law firm. Hybrid working.
This international law firm has one of the most impressive capabilities in the investment funds and asset management sector in the world. It is looking for someone who is a real investment funds specialist, who really understands the market to join its growing team. This Business Development Manager role is a full mix role. This will involve forging relationships with key stakeholders within the investment funds community as wea goll as playing an advisory role to partners. This is a global role in a team with a really unique approach to market.
On a day-to-day level, this will involve:
- Working with the investment funds sector lead to plan and deliver BD and marketing activities;
- Building up relationships globally with the investment fund and asset management partners.
- Developing relationships with industry bodies, event organisers, fund administrators and other players in the funds and asset management market. Leveraging these relationships to get access to clients;
- Lead on the development of new products;
- Profile raising iniatitive such as thought leadership campaigns, advertising, events and other client comms;
- Playing an advisory role on bids and proposals;
- Managing the client programme;
What’s more, you will enjoy working in a really friendly and lively team.
You will be a real investment funds/asset management specialist and be passionate about this sector. You will either come from a major law or accountancy firm targeting the sector or come from an asset management/investment funds background.