Business Development Manager –full mix role with minimal bids in boutique international law firm. Friendly partnership and hybrid working. Great role for a Senior Exec stepping up.
This boutique international law firm boasts a really-down-to-earth and friendly culture. The partnership is really bought into BD and the firm has some innovative partnerships to really raise its profile. The team is looking for either an experienced BD Manager or a Senior BD Executive stepping up. You will be aligned to the disputes/litigation group. What’s more the team leaders aren’t hung up on experience in these practice areas and are looking more at skills and aptitude.
The role will involve minimal bids and events logistics but will focus more on:
- BD planning and working with partners to execute their BD plans;
- Targeting initiatives and advising/supporting partners on BD;
- Getting partners to cross-sell;
- Key client initiatives;
- Running marketing campaigns;
- Working with the comms team on profile raising initiatives and client comms.
You will be bright and have commercial aptitude as well as a solid track record working in professional services. You will have excellent influencing skills and have the gravitas to deal with partners.