This job is archived
Business Development Manager – full mix role aligned to data protection & privacy group in innovative international law firm. Great role for a Senior BD Exec stepping up.
This major international law firm is well known for its entrepreneurial approach and great culture. It is particularly well known for working with some of the biggest brands in the tech sector. In this Business Development Manager role you will be aligned to the firm’s top tier data protection and privacy group. This is a global group and you will work with partners in London and the overseas offices.
The role will involve:
- Developing and implementing the BD and marketing strategy for the data protection and privacy group;
- Playing an advisory role to partners and encouraging targeting and cross-selling;
- Managing bids and proposals;
- Running targeting initiatives and thought leadership campaigns;
- Working on profile raising initiatives such as events, client comms and directory/award submissions’;
- Tracking activity and measuring ROI.
This is a great role for a Senior Business Development Executive looking to step up into a BD Manager role. The role also offers flexible/hybrid working as well as working in a collegiate and supportive culture.
You will have solid marketing and business development experience gained within professional services, ideally within the legal sector. You will commercially aware with the ability to keep up with market trends and come up with creative ideas.