Business Development Manager Corporate. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Executive looking to step up to a Manager role. This international law firm has a global reach and has an impressive client base. The Corporate Practice undertake some of the largest, market shaping transactions with firms around the world from FTSE 100s to government/public sector bodies and emerging start-ups. Supporting the award-winning Corporate Practice, this role involves working on a wide range of complex and high profile campaigns, events, targeting, cross-selling and client development activity. The role of the BD & Marketing Manager is to help the partners develop and build relationships with existing and potential clients and manage its market profile. The firm has strong values that run through everything it does both internally and externally. It offers excellent support, training and career development; many of the long-standing members of the BD team have worked their way up from junior positions.
- Create market leading thought leadership campaigns that put the firm front of mind with clients internationally.
- Support the partners in identifying and managing some of the firm’s largest and most prestigious clients and targets.
- Work with partners to develop new products and deliver them through targeted campaigns
- Advise on pitch strategy, help prepare pitch documents, manage rehearsals for new business pitches and perform pitch debriefs.
- Present the Partners and Associates with insightful research on companies, industries and countries where there might be opportunities for the firm to cross-sell or win new business.
- Help join the dots across the matrix structure of Practice Groups, Sectors and Locations
The successful candidate could be a Senior Business Development Executive with experience of working in the Corporate Practice of a law firm. This would be an ideal opportunity for you to stretch your skills and grow in the role in a supportive environment. Essential is the ability to operate highly effectively in a demanding, partner-led international environment. In return, you will enjoy the benefit of working with first-class partners who are highly innovative and commercial.