Senior Marketing Manager ESG. This is an exciting role where you will work closely with the most senior stakeholders globally who spearhead the firm’s ESG group. As Senior Marketing Manager you will deliver campaigns that will firmly place the firm’s Partners on map as leaders for delivering ESG-related advice to clients around the world. This ambitious international law firm has grown significantly in recent years, not only in size and revenue but also in the clients and type of corporates it engages with. The firm invests heavily in the career development of its staff as well as looking after their well-being. Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing a deliverable ESG ‘go-to-market’ plan.
- Executing campaigns that set the firm apart from competitors, and help both strengthen existing relationships as well as winning new clients.
- Working with the wider BD and Client teams globally to tailor bespoke messaging tailored to local markets that build brand awareness and drive revenue.
- Engaging with PR, events and digital teams to ensure key messages in the marketplace are amplified and far-reaching.
- Measuring and demonstrating ROI of campaigns back to the business.
The ideal candidate will have worked in professional services in a similar role (law firm/accountancy firm/management consultancy). You should demonstrate the ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders at all levels across multiple jurisdictions. Other required skills include strong communication, excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to coach and influence.