Business Development Executive role supporting the technology and consumer sector groups and the dispute practice. London, Hybrid
This global leading law firm are seeking a Business Development Executive to support on strategic business development and marketing activity for their Technology and Consumer sector groups and Disputes practice group. This includes involvement in client development, BD meetings and activity, campaign management, pitches, and events.
This full mix role supports two business development managers; one manager responsible for the Technology and Consumer sectors (Technology, Automotive and Communications, Media & Entertainment and Consumer Markets) with a particular focus on Intellectual Property, IT & Data, and a second manager responsible for dispute resolution and litigation which also includes competition and investigations.
- Working with the sector leadership team and BD Managers to plan and implement business plans, budget proposals and campaign plans for the EMEA region.
- Implementing BD and marketing activity for the practice and sector. This includes, but is not limited to, business development, client development, profile raising, marketing and communications, pitching and event management.
- Acting as a key point of contact and ambassador for the practice with the wider business, MBD and other key stakeholders
- Establishing a close and effective relationship with the lawyers and partners within the sector and practice
- Supporting client development plans and activities
Experience in marketing and business development is essential, as is experience of working in a legal/professional services/partnership environment. This role would be best suited to someone who is highly organised with a professional, confident, collaborative and has a proactive approach to their role.