Business Development Coordinator – new role in a global law firm aligned to their Real Estate practice. Hybrid working, London £35000
This international law firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator, aligned to their Real Estate team. The role will focus on BD and marketing initiatives internationally, supporting a team of BD Managers, who will be great to learn from!
The BD & Marketing Coordinator will:
- Develop practice group plans, in collaboration with Partners and BD Managers
- Deliver a range of profile-raising activities including events, digital content, directory and award submissions and client comms
- Ensure all content is in line with the firm’s brand and tone of voice
- Support in the launch and campaigns of new legal products and tech
- Manage practice group internal comms and intranet content
The role would suit a marketer with around 12-18 months of experience. Candidates will ideally be from a professional services background such as legal, accountancy or consultancy. Or marketing experience within Real Estate or Built environment would also be relevant. Candidates need to be confident working with senior stakeholders and have strong written ability.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Prinal Shah at [Register to View] [Register to View]