Business Development Executive – up to £42,000, top law firm, International Corporate & Tax. London based with hybrid working model.
We are recruiting a Business Development Executive for our client, a top 20 international law firm. Aligned to an international Corporate & Tax sector group, this role supports the development and implementation for the international MBD plan. This firm is known for its excellent culture and all-inclusive working environment that offers great prospects for progression. The role focuses primarily on strategic BD, and less on marketing and admin. There could also be the chance to gain client facing experience and the role will support with the management of smaller clients in the group.
The Business Development Executive will:
- Support the Corporate and Tax Partners with business plans
- Manage bids for the corporate group, with support from a central bids team
- Work with the PR team on deals reporting and awards
- Manage client relationships for the firm’s high growth clients
- Tracking and reporting new business leads.
The role would suit a BD professional, ideally with experience to Corporate, Tax or Financial Services. This could have been gained within professional services or in the FS sector. Candidates must have strong written ability and exposure to bids and pitches would be desirable.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at [Register to View]