Senior Business Development Executive role focusing on India and other international markets. Hybrid working. Good career progression to Manager.
This global law firm enjoys a great culture that embraces diversity as well as interesting and challenging work.
In this Senior Business Development Executive role you will sit within the firm’s international markets business development team. A large part of the role will involve working with the firm’s India practice to build relationships with Indian law firms. The remainder of your time will involve building relationships with law firms in jurisdictions where the firm has no presence. This can be across the Americas, EMEA or Asia-Pac.
The role is a varied role with minimal pitching.
On a day-to-day basis the role will involve:
- Supporting implementation of the India and international BD plans;
- Preparing materials for key BD strategy meetings;
- Working with partners to identify opportunities, including follow up and tracking;
- Advising and supporting partners on targeting and cross-selling initiatives with local law firms;
- Leading the organisation of events in London, India and other territories;
- Managing directory submissions for India and overseas regions.
You will have really solid marketing and business development experience gained within professional services. Ideally you will have had exposure in an international environment.
You will enjoy hybrid working and excellent benefits.