New role within boutique litigation law firm. CRM Executive paying up to £35k, London based with hybrid working.
This boutique law firm are seeking a CRM Executive to assist the CRM Manager within the marketing department with the day-to-day administration and development of the firm’s relationship management (CRM) system. You will need excellent IT skills, as well as experience in Excel and using databases. This role will suit someone with the ability to adapt to new technology and processes. At least 2 years in a similar role is required.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Assist with key system upgrades, improvements and integrations as required
- Develop customized reports
- Support the review and clean-up of data
- Help users resolve data issues, and ensure best practice is adhered to
- sending out electronic mailings using e-comms tool and providing post campaign analytics
- Maintain the enquiries database for the Firm and update records in CRM