Business Development Executive (IP & Trademarks)
New role within a top tier IP law firm, they are seeking a high-performing BD Executive to join their thriving marketing team to support to the Business Development & Marketing Consultant and Partners of the firm with all aspects of business development and marketing. Full mix role with pitches. London or Surrey based. Up to £45k.
This is a great opportunity for an assistant stepping up, you will get great exposure to working directly with senior stakeholders. This firm are friendly, open to change and want someone with a strong aptitude to come in with new and improving ideas.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Working with fee earners to plan and develop their business development activities
- Carrying out research to further the Firm’s business development and marketing activities
- Making evidence-based proposals regarding potential events; coordinating and planning events; attending events when needed
- Making evidence-based proposals regarding conference attendance; arranging overseas conferences and exhibition attendance for partners/others
- Organising webinars
- Preparing pitches and tenders for new business
- Liaising with external suppliers and venues
- Collating feedback and assisting with follow-up after events as required, analysing data and making recommendations for the future