Senior BD and Marketing Executive role in a top international law firm. Aligned to Real Estate. 12 month FTC, with a high chance of extension. Salary circa. £45,000.
We are working with a popular international law firm, who are seeking a senior business development executive on an initial 12-month FTC. The role will sit within the Real Estate sector team and have a large focus on their thought leadership campaigns as well as events and conferences. This is a maternity cover, but we have seen various contracts in the team be extended or be made perm in the past, as the team has been growing rapidly. For the right candidate, there could also be the possibility of line management responsibility, so this could be a great first step into a Junior Manager role!
The Senior BD and Marketing Executive will get involved with a variety of projects, such as:
- Supporting with a large thought leadership campaign from inception to completion. This years has focused on the levelling up agenda from the government. The BD Executive will work on developing ideas for the next one.
- Developing campaign roll out / launch events, either hybrid or live
- Supporting with expos and conferences across Europe
- Working on pitches, developing collateral for the Real Estate team
- Supporting with the bimonthly internal Real Estate event, organising speakers and themes.
- Collaborating with the CRM team on the development of more sophicasted email marketing techniques.
- Leading on directory and award submissions for the real estate team, with the support of the BD Executive.
- Line managing a Junior Executive, if suitable
The role would suit a candidate with around 3-4 years of experience of marketing and business development. Experience of large thought leadership campaigns and events is essential! Candidates will ideally need to be from a professional services, financial services or a real estate sector background. The team is really dynamic, and they want someone who can come in with new ideas and tenacity!