This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – heavyweight role in prestigious US law firm leading all business development and marketing for the transactional practices across Europe.
Under new BD leadership, this is a really exciting time to be joining this prestigious US law firm which has a sizeable business development and marketing function for the European region. You will lead a small team managing all business development and marketing activities for the firm’s transactional practice areas. This includes corporate, private equity, finance, funds and corporate support areas.
The role will involve:
- Working with the practice and industry group leaders to develop and deliver the business development plans;
- Working with the partners to drive business development across the firm’s European offices including London in order to strengthen client relationships;
- Leading and advising on bids, proposals and RFPs;
- Developing processes and best practice around business development;
- Managing and developing a small team.
You will have significant business development experience gained in a large international law firm. Ideally, you will have exposure to transactional areas such as corporate, banking and private equity. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the gravitas to influence and persuade partners.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or contact her on 07976 659 170.