Senior Business Development Manager – brand new appointment aligned to the private equity sector in global law firm. Significant key account element. Hybrid working.
This Senior Business Development Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most high-profile law firms. The firm is not only successful in winning some of the most prestigious mandates, but also has one of the best cultures in the legal sector and is a great place to work.
This is a brand new role leading on the firm’s business development strategy and activity for the private equity sector. Most importantly, the role has a significant key account management element and you will be client facing. You will work on an international client base with a focus on the EMEA region.
Specifically the role will involve:
- Setting the growth strategy for the private equity sector including clients, revenue targets etc.
- Developing the key account programme for the sector;
- Working with partners on managing key clients including cross-selling, value adds and constant touch points;
- Acting as the account manager on one or two key clients;
- Developing the private equity sector’s brand profile and key messaging both externally and internally;
- Creating and delivering thought leadership campaigns for the sector;
- Horizon scanning and opportunity spotting;
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and developments in the sector and using this information to develop targeting strategies;
- Expanding the firm’s expertise in the private equity sector across different asset classes.
You will have significant experience in a business development or client relationship management role within a major professional services firm. Most importantly, you will have had exposure to and an understanding of the private equity sector.