Senior Business Development Manager – leading the BD team for two major practice areas globally. Excellent scope for progression. Hybrid working.
This Senior Business Development Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most high-profile law firms. The firm is not only successful in winning some of the most prestigious mandates, but also has one of the best cultures in the legal sector and is a great place to work. This role will lead on the firm’s business development strategy and activity globally for the employment/pensions/incentives practice and the competition practice.
In particular, you will work across a number of sectors including financial services, infrastructure, pharma, TMT and energy.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Working with the practice group leadership teams to develop and execute the business plans for the two groups;
- Developing product propositions that maximise profitability and build relationships with key clients;
- Growing key client relationships by working with partners to cross-sell and build on their client relationships;
- Leading on and contributing to bids and proposals;
- Creating and delivering thought leadership in order to build the practice groups’ brands and drive client engagement;
- Leading the business development team for the two groups.
The role has excellent scope for growth and progression into a Head of role.
This role will suit a Senior Manager who is looking for a bigger role. Alternatively, you will be a very experienced manager who has led a team and is looking for their next step. Experience of employment and competition work is desirable although not mandatory. You will have excellent leadership skills to build a high performing team and the ability to really engage partners.