This job is archived
Bid Manager position in a popular UK law firm. Full bid project management using InDesign. London based with Hybrid working. Salary up to £50,000.
We are working with a leading UK law firm, with a strong presence in the charity sector and public sector. They are recruiting a Bid Manager to manage their end-to-end bid processes and RFPs. The role will join a friendly BD team, headed up by a Director who’s really invested in the growth and development of their team. We’ve seen numerous members of the team progress and be promoted over the last few years!
The Bid Manager will:
- Lead and coordinate pitch responses across a range of client sectors including commercial, public, and not for profit
- Utilise InDesign and work closely with the in-house Graphic Designer to develop creative bid collateral
- Track panel reviews and work closely with Senior Partners on responses
- Develop new ideas and processes, acting as an adviser to the business on their responses to RFPs
- Coach Partners and Lawyers on pitch presentations
- Manage the client feedback process in regard to bids, developing analysis and insights
The role will suit a Bid professional with experience of managing the full end to end process. Experience within professional services or a corporate environment is ideal. Candidates need to be confident advising the business and have a commercial mindset. InDesign experience would be beneficial, as would experience of public sector and not for profit sector bids.