Rare Employer Brand / Graduate Recruitment Marketing role in a top international law firm. Salary up to £50,000. London based with hybrid working.
This is a brand new role, sitting within the Graduate Recruitment team of this popular and prestigious international law firm. The role will support with the broad marketing efforts for Graduate talent attraction, with a large focus on campaigns and social media. This is a chance to really shape the role and act as an adviser to the team on employer branding best practice. The role will also collaborate closely with the internal branding team and the marketing and BD team. You’ll join a fun and dynamic Graduate Recruitment team, with a great reputation for progression and growth.
Key duties include:
- Building talent attraction campaigns across an array of digital channels, paid and organic
- Developing the Graduate Recruitment marketing strategy
- Development and creation of merchandise for campus events
- Ownership of the Graduate social media channels (Instagram and LinkedIn) as well as researching and developing growth on TikTok
- Relationship management with universities, campus ambassadors and suppliers
- Reviewing media partners and budget allocation
- Development of digital assets and videos
- Supporting with the Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Ad hoc support to the team with events, internally and on campus
This role would suit a marketing and social media professional, ideally with experience of recruitment marketing, either from agency or in house. Candidates must be adaptable and ready to take on a broad role. Experience of shaping and advising on campaign strategies is a must! Excellent written ability and digital marketing skills are a must!