Client Relationship Manager – a truly client facing role in one of the world’s leading law firms.
This global law firm is one of the success stories of recent years. Offering a sophisticated business development function, this firm boasts a real diversity and an international culture as well as being ahead of the curve on flexible working.
In this Client Relationship Manager role, you will sit in the dedicated global account management team. This team manages the firm’s largest global accounts. Under new leadership, team is undergoing a new lease of life! You will manage a small number of banks and corporates. This is a truly client facing role where you will be encouraged to meet with and develop contacts within your key accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account planning;
- Client research;
- Play an advisory role to partners on cross-selling initiatives to create new opportunities;
- Meeting with clients to understand their requirements;
- Networking through clients to develop new contacts and opportunities;
- Identifying and following up on leads;
- Implementing KPIs;
- Developing value adds and new products to take to clients;
- Panel bids and proposals;
- Financial management as well as working with the finance team on the profitability of each account;
- Reporting and managing the sales pipeline for each account.
You will have experience of being client facing and working on key accounts. This will ideally have been gained within professional services. Those who have managed key accounts as part of a wider business development role will also be considered. You will be confident and have the gravitas to deal with partners and clients.