Key Client Advisor – client facing role in major international law firm. Great culture and opportunities for development. Hybrid working.
This major international law firm is considered one of the world leaders in the insurance world. It enjoys a down to earth and supportive culture. The business development team is lead by an impressive leadership team that you would learn a great deal from.
In this Key Client Advisor role, you would work closely with the Client Relationship Partners on a small number of key accounts. This will include:
- Developing the overall strategy and plan for the designated client accounts;
- Holding and leading on regular key account meetings with client teams on each account;
- Ensuring that Client Relationship Partners are fully prepared for client meetings;
- Playing an advisory role to partners regarding building client relationships;
- Assisting the bids team on key client bids and proposals;
- Conducting client feedback and interviews;
You will have client relationship management experience ideally gained in the legal sector. This experience will have been gained on complex global accounts. Alternatively, you will have gained experience in the accountancy or wider professional services sector.