This job is archived
(Archived) Client Relationship Manager, Law Firm
Client Relationship Manager, Infrastructure Funds – senior level client facing role in global law firm acting as account manager for a small number of infrastructure investment funds clients. Flexible working.
This prestigious law firm has a well-resourced business development function as well as being a great place to work. The firm offers flexible working, a great culture and is strong on diversity.
In this senior level Client Relationship Manager role, you will be responsible for managing a small number of global investment funds accounts. Specifically, you will be focusing on growing infrastructure funds business from these accounts. You will be client facing, networking through each account. You will identify decision makers within infrastructure funds and develop relationships.
On a day-to-day basis the role will involve:
- Work with partners to set the strategy and account plans for each client;
- Develop and maintain relationships with these clients. Meeting with them to understand their needs and networking through each business;
- Coaching and preparing partners for meetings and pitches;
- Developing and implementing ideas for bespoke marketing to key clients;
- Conducting client research and working with the partners to capitalise on opportunities;
- Undertaking client reviews and client feedback;
- Client reporting, profitability analysis and developing pricing strategies.
This is a senior level role and requires significant experience in a client relationship management role in professional services, ideally in a major law firm, accountancy firm or management consultancy. Most importantly, you must have exposure to private equity/investment funds and be a real expert in this arena. You will also be comfortable being client facing and have the gravitas to influence and persuade partners.
In addition, this firm has been at the forefront of flexible working and you will enjoy a mix of home and office working.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at [Register to View] [Register to View] or contact us on 07976 659 170.