Senior Client Relationship Manager/Senior Manager – client facing role one of the prestigious global law firms. Managing a mix of banks and corporates.
This ambitious global law firm has always prided itself on its sophisticated approach to marketing and business development with a global client relationship team which was in place years before its competitors.
In this Senior Client Relationship Manager role you will manage the firm’s largest account as well as two others. This will involve a mix of global banking and corporate clients.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Account planning;
- Client research;
- Play an advisory role to partners on cross-selling initiatives to create new opportunities;
- Meeting with clients to understand their requirements;
- Networking through clients to develop new contacts and opportunities;
- Identifying and following up on leads;
- Implementing KPIs;
- Developing value adds and new products to take to clients;
- Panel bids and proposals;
- Financial management as well as working with the finance team on the profitability of each account;
- Reporting and managing the sales pipeline for each account.
You will have significant experience of managing large global accounts in a major international professional services firm. Ideally, you will have had exposure to the banking/financial services sector.