Our client is looking to recruit an SEO Manager on the borders of Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire. A Well Established Digital Marketing agency that is going through a huge growth plan over the next few years. You will be joining a relatively new but growing team, working with local, regional, and national brands. This is an exciting time to join this agency so have a read below and see if this is the job for you!
They are seeking an experienced SEO professional who is self-starting, passionate about what they do, reliable, with the ambition to grow with the business, and can take responsibility for all the agencies SEO needs and those of their customers and future clients. They have many monthly retained contracts with clients who require positive proactive action and simple reporting with feedback and recommendations.
The ideal person will work closely with the internal team and clients on all aspects of Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC & Social. Including strategy, implementation, research, competitor analysis, on-page optimisation, profile analysis and commerciality to deliver against the objective and targets agreed for each client.
You will have client satisfaction at the heart of all you do – gathering valuable feedback and insight from your client engagement and helping current customers get the best out of the agency’s product and service offerings.
Previous agency experience is essential.
Reporting to management on progress and success whilst making recommendations on processes, products, services, and target areas will be key.
This role is key in the agency’s growth and acceleration plans. Reporting to the Technical Director there is scope to make this role your own and help shape the future of the teams and its SEO and digital offerings along with helping to build the company.
Key activities will be:
· Working with the agency and many external clients across SEO, PPC and social.
· Clarifying and defining a strategy for Search Engine Optimisation, PPC and relevant digital marketing channels.
· Using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics and AHREFs to identify trends and opportunities.
· Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns.
· Making recommendations for conversion optimisation.
· Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites.
· Technical SEO, including 301s and site architecture.
· Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools to identify on-site problems and communicating with relevant teams to resolve these.
· Link-building strategy and implementation.
· Leading SEO implementation and transition for new websites and website rebuilds.
· Preparing detailed monthly reports for the agency and its clients e.g. populating monthly SEO and
· PPC reports for clients with detailed analysis of work completed and recommendations.
· Producing site maps for new sites and site overhauls.
· Briefing and reviewing content production & SEO copywriting.
· Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested and required.
Skills and attributes:
· A strategic mind-set with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· At least 4 years experience working with SEO and Analytics
· HTML and Technical experience.
· Demonstrated Online Marketing experience organic, paid, display & social.
· Technical knowledge of websites/CMS like WordPress.
· Graduate calibre preferred or relevant experience.
· Competent working knowledge of Google, Microsoft and IT applications.
· Previous agency experience essential.
· 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off.
· Free parking.
· Career growth and opportunity as the company grows.
· Excellent recognition.
· Start-up / entrepreneurial environment.
· Working closely with highly experienced and driven colleagues.
· Private medical healthcare.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- SEO: 4 years (required)