B2B Account Director
£35,000 – £45,000 • yearly
Account Director, B2B, Manchester
An award-winning marketing agency is offering an experienced B2B marketing specialist with a marketing agency background to take on the challenge of developing a portfolio of market-leading brands.
What’s on offer
- As many marketing agencies return to the office, flexible working continues here with the chance to work two days a week from home.
- Huge amounts of job satisfaction – this agency is well-respected in their field and work with some major household names who they are proud to call clients.
- A competitive salary, based on your experience, with fantastic annual bonuses on top.
- Career progression – they are passionate about their people and invest in people to achieve their potential.
- A positive working environment where success is celebrated and commitment and teamwork is valued.
If get a kick out of creating integrated comms strategies to help market-leading brands engage with their target audiences, then this account director role will be just for you. From taking the lead on the creation of pitches and proposals, to amplifying projects through the creation of broad communication strategies, this promises to be a rewarding opportunity for the right person. You’ll be skilled at taking a creative approach to client challenges; coming up with brand new concepts and using technology and innovation to bring campaigns to life. As Account Director, it will be your role to strong client relationships and inspire and lead their brands to further success through the support and leadership of your team.
What you’ll need
- You’ll have a proven track record in increasing the profile of brands through the creation of omni-channel B2B marketing campaigns which resonate with the target audience and fulfil their objectives. You’ll be skilled in repurposing and amplifying content for the relevant channels and creative in your outlook to ensure campaigns remain effective and memorable.
- You’ll have a strong marketing agency background with a proven track record of success in client services.
- Imagination and creativity to develop award-winning campaigns that will be remembered for years to come.
If you’re currently working agency-side and ready for your next senior marketing role, then we’d love to hear from you. Click apply and we’ll be in touch.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service